Around 25 % of our country has people Below Poverty Line.
Around 52 % of our country has people living in Poverty.
Definition of Below Poverty Line:
Income for Below Poverty Line:
Urban : Rs. 538.68/- /month / per person
Rural : Rs. 356.65/- /month / per person
Income for Poverty as defined by Govt:
Urban & Rural: Rs. 600/- / month / per person
Psychology of these people:
To these people, the world do not matter, politicians do not matter, the country or the law does not matter, what matters to them is only their daily living.
These people can't really think beyond their set boundaries and they can't do that due to their poor incomes.
These people are glad to accept the money that comes to them during the election time and obviously you can't blame them, they see it as a welcome relief.
It is widely said that,
"When Madhya Pradesh is empty the Uttar Pradesh does not work", here the Madhya Pradesh is the stomach and the Uttar Pradesh is the mind.
The lure of money is so impossible to control for these people, our greatest challenge is to make their minds work despite their poverty.
We are in a country which has a rich wealth of humanity and loyalty, otherwise would people who lure voters with money get voted again and again.
Our people are so humane that their loyalty is still intact and they are so loyal to their political masters who offer them money during every election.
We can stop this and there is a possible solution, we have to take out the thorn with the help of a thorn.
Work Item List:
1) We have to bring about a change in their mindsets by asking them to take money for their votes from all interested political parties.
2) We have to show them that these political parties have cheated them all along and ask them to vote for somebody else other than the ones they have got the money from.
3) We have to ask people to be disloyal to their political masters as they have been disloyal to them, just lecturing people to choose the right candidate will not be enough.
1) The lure of money is impossible to resist for poor people and they can easily over come this lure for money and still provide the country with good leadership, in that way it's going to be a WIN-WIN situation for the people as they get the money and still get good governance.
2) When this solution is put up as a propaganda, the politicians and the voters will be put in a level playing field.
3) This is also a solution which will reach people very quickly and spark a bulb on many as the very solution is thought provoking and achievable.
4) The cunning scheme in this solution will call for its own rapid self-propagation. ;))